SVP Video Uploader & Encoder App%same_html%
get Adobe Flash Player
This web site makes use of the Adobe Flash Player.VIDEO PLAYER and streaming video.
The SVP Desktop Encoder & Uploader for Windows is a quick and easy way to batch encode your video files locally before uploading them into your SVP Panel.
Since the files become much smaller after being encoded to the right streaming format (.flv flash format) this will dramatically speed up the uploading processes and provide immediate video publishing service after the successful uploads.
- SD & HD encoding using auto adjustable settings.
- Wide range of supported video formats.
- Batch processing (Multiple files can be encoded with same settings).
- Parallel processing (Multiple files can be encoded at same time on multi-core CPUs).
- Windows XP, Vista and 7 Support.
- Batch uploading straight into your SVP Panel.
- Full state resuming feature on internet failure or program crash during uploads.
- Default and individual video "Settings".
- Large file size support ( over 2GB +).
1) Download the application - Login to your SVP Panel and go to Create New Player / Add New Video > Upload New video file >Desktop Encoder & Uploader tab
2) Install the software & launch it - once you download the StreamingVideoProvider.exe file, simply double left click to install the software. Once the installation is competed, find the icon on your desktop called StreamingVideoProvider and double click on it to launch the software.
Please note the software is compatible with Windows OS based computers only. (Mac users may be able to run it under VM Windows environment)
- a. Encoding your videos - If your videos are in a different file format than .flv, please add them to the encoder first and press Start Encoding. This will create much smaller files that will be faster to upload and will be immediately ready for publishing once uploaded. You can add or drop multiple files to the encoder too.
- b. Uploading your videos – once the videos are encoded they will automatically be moved to the uploader section. By default your videos will be uploaded in the Single Players section in your SVP Panel. You can change the “Settings” for each video or apply default settings that all newly added videos will inherit. When you are ready to start uploading, simply select individual or all videos and press "Start Uploading Selected Videos"
Note: If you wish to add videos directly to the uploader then use “Add Videos To Uploader” (it’s not recommended to bypass the encoder unless your videos are in the right flv format)
Note: The SVP Desktop Encoder & Uploader software is currently in beta. We will appreciate if you contact us in case you see any issues or have suggestions.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Where are the flv encoded files stored on my hard drive?
A: In C:\StreamingVideoProvider folder.
Q: Do I need to worry about video formats anymore?
A: No. As long as you can encode them successfully using the SVP Encoder you don't need worry about file formats and bitrates anymore.
Q: Can I use the uploader to upload my own flv files or any other video formats and still rely on the server side encoding? A: Absolutely - Simply click on Add Videos To Uploader and upload them to your panel. Our sever side encoders will do the rest.
Q: How can I change the Default Settings for the videos I am uploading?
A: You have to have at least 1 video in the uploader. Then click on Settings spanner icon, setup the settings and click on Make Default and Save Changes.
Q: I cannot encode my video. The application crashes. What should I do?
A: We will recommend trying again with the same problematic file. If it crash again then you will need to come up with another file format or use different codec. There are many different codecs out there and some may not be supported by the encoder.